Thursday, July 16, 2015

#Ebook Winners for THE ASSASSIN'S LOVER & @kathrynekennedy Website Contest

Congratulations to the winners of my contests! I thank you all for entering, some of you with several submissions! I have some amazingly dedicated readers, and I can't thank you enough for your support.

THE ASSASSIN'S LOVER CONTEST WINNERS:

$25 Amazon gift card
Amanda H. from Fresno, CA

$50 Amazon gift card
Crystal B. from Panora, IA

$100 Amazon gift card
Reader prefers all info kept confidential

KATHRYNE KENNEDY WEBSITE CONTEST WINNERS:

Autographed copy of THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER
Joy I. from Mesa, AZ

Autographed copy of BENEATH THE THIRTEEN MOONS
Reader prefers all info kept confidential

Autographed copy of EVERLASTING ENCHANTMENT
Jeanne S. from Pittsburgh, PA

I think this is the first time I've had readers ask to keep all of their info confidential, but I understand that many feel even the abbreviated amount of info I use to announce the winners may be too much exposure for them, so I certainly respect their right to complete privacy. Again, congrats to everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my copy of Everlasting Enchantment. I absolutely loved the story as I have all your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so wonderful to hear, catslady! Thanks a million for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete