Monday, July 23, 2012

Join the fight against cancer! http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2012/ArizonaEvent2012?px=6579279&pg=personal&fr_id=1760


Copied from the Susan G. Komen Fight Against Cancer Website:
 
My daughter Jeanette Fox, fought bravely for 9 long years, never complaining and always trying to make others feel better.  When asked how are you, she would always answer "fine, I am very healthy, just a tad of Cancer". 
 
While under the care of Hospice Of the Valley, she raced to crochet baby blankets for her niece, Leah & new born nephew, Luke.  (she got them completed)  She was busy helping a Hospice worker plan her wedding and another Hospice worker with parenting skills.  The week before her death she typed transcripts for an attorney friend.  Friends said coming to see Jeanette was so uplifting, she made you happy.
Jeanette entered heaven with a broken back, broken rib, broken leg, cancerous liver...5 hip replacements....all under the title of BREAST CANCER. Among her last words to me was "Mom, I will not give up". She brightened my day with her determination and smile. So.....(sister) Connie & I will remember Jeanette as we are "TEAM NET" in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day 60 mile walk. WE WILL NOT GIVE UP.

Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight to end breast cancer! The Susan G. Komen 3-Day TM is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. Net proceeds from the 3-Day are invested in breast cancer research and community programs.  My daughter, Connie & I will be TEAM NET........Our first struggle will be getting all the donation needed to participate in the 3-Day Walk.  We can do this, WE WILL NOT GIVE UP.

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2012/ArizonaEvent2012?px=6579279&pg=personal&fr_id=1760 

No comments:

Post a Comment