Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Discover a New Love--Have you heard about the new romance ebook Book Club?

If you're an avid romance reader, you can save money, discover new authors, and connect with many of your favorites! Sourcebooks' new ebook club offers so much to readers! There's events and parties and many ways to connect with other readers and authors. What's especially exciting for me is that The Lord of Illusion is a featured book. I'm in fine company with Catherine Mann, Shana Galen, and Terry Spear! You can check us out here: http://www.discoveranewlove.com/featured-selections/featured-romance-ebooks.html

And the Discover a New Love's home page is here: http://www.discoveranewlove.com/

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see a new Relics of Merlin coming out. I love your magical Merry Olde England. :)tarotbyarwen AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about saving money as I buy books. Thanks for the info.
    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear, Tarot & Julianne! You were supposed to comment on the Casa Blog, but no worries, I've got you entered anyhoo. ;}

    ReplyDelete