Saturday, October 16, 2010

A lovely note from the winner of my last contest...


From: Susan W
Subject: Chocolate necklace
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 6:25 AM

Morning,

I hope this finds you well. Sorry I've been delayed in getting back to you, but I've been away from a computer a few days. As to the necklace.

I usually save the good mail for last when I get back in the house, but I ripped into the package first thing. When I opened the box, I passed the "ooooo" test, the first thing I uttered, then that it was just lovely. Of course, I was talking to my cats, as they are interested in my mail, even if it's just waiting for me to crumple and throw. Okay, I talk to myself a bit, too. The necklace sparkled, just the right length to wear, the pendant was neither too big or small and, to me, was a mixture of traditional with just a touch of contemporary design. I thought it was beautiful. And, of course, I love chocolate diamonds, well, most anything chocolate is hard to resist, but mix with diamonds, a hard to beat combination. My co-worker was also waiting for it to arrive and she thought it was beautiful. I can wear it casual or a little bit more dressy, love it.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to win this and for pulling my name. My mom was the one to win door prizes and such, I don't have her golden touch. So, it's a really thrilling event for me.

With much appreciation,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment