Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dominic Raikes gets a K.I.S.S. from RTBookreviews!

I just picked up the July issue of RTBookreviews magazine, and much to my delighted surprise saw a picture of the cover for THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER and discovered that my hero, Dominic Raikes, was chosen as a Knight in Shining Armor (K.I.S.S.), an unforgettable hero for the month. Mac Mackenzie, the hero from my friend Jennifer Ashley's newest release, LADY ISABELLA'S SCANDALOUS MARRIAGE, was also chosen. Dominic is honored to be in such good company!

And I recently received another lovely review to share:

Rated 5/5: "Romantic fantasy author Kathryne Kennedy creates a surreal world blending fantasy with history in her captivating book THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER. This haunting story is populated with powerful three dimensional characters, including an all-knowing dragon, wonderfully detailed by Ms. Kennedy. Her unique plot, merging the worlds of elves and humans is brilliant. The hero and heroine ensnare the reader in their lives as they suffer and struggle to save the human race and find their own passionate happily ever after. Intriguing plot, engaging characters and a magical setting provide hours of entertainment. I am eagerly awaiting the next book in this fantastical Elven Lords series from inspired storyteller Kathryne Kennedy."~Reviewed by Donna for Single Titles http://singletitles.com/?p=4331

No comments:

Post a Comment