Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Released: TOUCHED BY AN ALIEN by Gini Koch

How can a sexy marketing manager join forces with an Alpha Centauri male in Armani to save the planet--using hairspray, a Mont Blanc pen, and rock n’ roll?

Easy…

She’s Touched by an Alien

Marketing manager Katherine “Kitty” Katt steps into the middle of what appears to be a domestic dispute turned ugly. And it only gets uglier when the man turns into a winged monster, straight out of a grade-Z horror movie, and goes on a killing spree. Though Kitty should probably run away, she springs into action to take the monster down.

In the middle of the chaos a handsome hunk named Jeff Martini appears, sent by the “agency” to perform crowd control. He’s Kitty’s kind of guy, no matter what planet he’s from. And from now on, for Kitty, things are going to be sexy, dangerous, wild, and out of this world.

Read the fist chapter for free at: http://www.ginikoch.com/deathlessprose.htm

Better yet, just buy it today at:

6 comments:

  1. According to my internet search, my Barnes and Noble location already sold out! Thankfully, I have a Borders to fall back on.
    Gini, when does Alien Tango release?
    Kathryne, The Fire Lord's Lover looks amazing. When is it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already bought the book yesterday :D And then had to point out to anyone who would listen (and those that wouldn't) how famous I was by association because I'm in the acknowledgments!!!

    YAY for Gini's BOOK!!!!!

    (Even if I hadn't been in the acknowledgments I still would heart the book, it's a great read)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bookstore is down to one copy I saw today, but they had it on sale since 20th of march, still that's at least 5 books sold since I saw it first on the shelves there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a pleasure to announce the release of Gini's book on my blog today. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy as well! It's wonderful to have her readers stop by and show thier support. Bravo, ladies.
    (Oh, and Amber, The Fire Lord's Lover hits bookshelves in July.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys, and especially to Kathryne. Really appreciate all the support! And wow, selling out of some stores? Too cool. Hope that means they re-order! LOL.

    Amber, "Alien Tango" is coming December 7th. And, you know, it's not too early to pre-order it right now. ;-D

    --Gini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your debut, Gini! And I must say, that is a marvelous cover!

    ReplyDelete