Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A once-in-a-blue-moon event!

I don’t often write contemporary short stories, but I had an opportunity to appear in an anthology alongside my son, and could not pass up the opportunity. As usual, my short story, SILVER RIVER, is a fantasy…although it touches the realms of science fiction and a ghost story, depending on your point of view. My son’s debut story, GARDEN OF REMEMBRANCE, can be considered a ghost story as well, although it’s meaning will go deeper than that for many. And I think my son’s story has a much better twist than mine!

I’m proud to announce this anthology, and to be right alongside my son’s first published short story. I think you will agree that, based on this debut, he has an amazing career ahead of him as a writer.

My mother and son debut, NIGHTBIRD SINGING IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, is now available on Amazon.com here: http://www.amazon.com/Nightbird-Singing-Dead-Night-Dennis/dp/098195720X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1259957535&sr=1-1

Or at the publisher’s website here: http://nightbirdpubs.com/nightbird_anthology
I will have a few copies available for sale at the Glendale Chocolate Affaire this weekend, February 5th & 6th, where I'll be signing books from 7-9 p.m. Our booth is located at 58th Avenue and Glenn Drive, at the NE corner of Murphy Park, in front of the Civic Center Building, across from the shuttle pick up. I'll have all of my books available for sale and signing, including MY UNFAIR LADY and THE RELICS OF MERLIN series. Hope to see you there!

My Best Wishes,
Kathryne

No comments:

Post a Comment