Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Reviews for MY UNFAIR LADY

"My Unfair Lady has everything I look for in a romance story. I cheered for Summer, wanted to hug and save Byron, my cheeks hurt from grinning so much and I could not put the book down until I’d read it from cover to cover. If this book is a representative of Ms. Kennedy’s regular style, I’ll be looking into her back list. I’d recommend this book to all my friends."~Rating: 5/5 Books, Reviewed by Xeranthemum for Long and Short Romance Reviews http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-unfair-lady-by-kathryne-kennedy.html

***** FIVE STARS! Historical Romances by Kathryne Kennedy always has something for everyone. This one has hot romance, suspense (someone is trying to kill Monchester), humor, and so much more. Summer's collection of adopted pets kept me constantly amused. She has a monkey, a vixen, an old cat that cannot use its hind legs so it gets around by using ... Never mind. Suffice it to say that I enjoyed the odd animals. For the history buffs, the story tells much about history in America and England. Prince Albert Edward even makes several appearances. As I said, something for everyone. I loved every moment of Summer's story! The author, Kathryne Kennedy, is more than good. She is downright smashing! ***** ~Reviewed by Detra Fitch for Huntress Reviews http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:ixNQyppnuz8J:www.huntressreviews.com/histrom.htm+%22my+unfair+lady%22&cd=201&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

My Unfair Lady is a Library Journal Editor's Pick!http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA6677270.html

No comments:

Post a Comment