Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cross-posted from my group blog: http://muchcheaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/

We have a winner!
One of the perks of doing an interview at my own group blog is that I can add a special post to thank all of you who stopped by and commented, and to say congratulations to Theresa N., who Kim randomly chose as the winner. Theresa, email me at kathryne_kennedy@yahoo.com with your snail mail addy so I can send you an autographed copy of Double Enchantment.

It was such a pleasure to have you all stop by and comment, and such a rewarding experience to know that there are so many people who still believe in magic. I often think that's why I've continued to be an avid reader all my life, and why I became a writer. So I can keep the magic, adventure and passion in my life.

My son feels that too many people lose what he calls their 'whimsy' as they're growing up. He's made it his mission to nourish his, and he's been successful.

So thank you all for keeping your own whimsy a part of your life, and for nourishing it by reading.

With Joy,
Kathryne

No comments:

Post a Comment