Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Arizona Desert Dreams Conference, By @kathrynekennedy

In my last post I gave some tips on how to have a successful conference, especially if you're a published author. I am happy to follow with a post of our Arizona Desert Dreams conference http://desertroserwa.org/desertdreams .

I had a wonderful time! We even had a bit of rain, which here in the desert is something to celebrate, as it cools off the weather and clears up to a cool day of sunshine. I have posted some pictures below. We had a nice turn-out for the book signing, and a dear friend of mine helped me set out all my books, so I have a few pictures of the signing below. I also included some pictures of baskets I made, which might help give you some ideas when you put together some of your own. It was a smaller conference this year, which made it more intimate, which I also enjoyed. And I couldn't resist a few pictures of the hotel grounds, it's a lovely place. So enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment