Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kathryne Kennedy has a new website contest for a cameo pendant--Pls RT!

In celebration of the re-release of ENCHANTING THE BEAST--now in bookstores!--I'm giving away a beautiful blue cameo pendant on my website contest. Since all the books in the RELICS OF MERLIN series take place in a magical Victorian London, I found this lovely cameo as the perfect prize for my historical book lovers. All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter in order to enter, and if you already are a subscriber, you're automatically entered! You can check out all the details here: http://www.kathrynekennedy.com/contest.html

Good luck!




2 comments:

  1. I've looked, and I can't find a tweet button on your post. If you had one I would retweet this for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive my ignorance, Kathie, but I'm not sure what a tweet button is. I can repost using my @kathrynekennedy if that will help.

    ReplyDelete