Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Congratulations to the winners of the ENCHANTING THE BEAST contest!

Last week I did a blog post on my group blog, Casablanca Authors, announcing that the re-release of ENCHANTING THE BEAST was now in book stores, and celebrating with a fun give-a-way. I had LOTS of AMAZING comments, and so many of my favorite readers came by to visit. Four winners were randomly selected, and I'd like to congratulate the following:

Virginia E. ~ Winner of the Moonstone/Sword Pendant
Shana Galen ~ Winner of an autographed ARC of Enchanting the Lady
Mary Preston ~ Winner of an autographed ARC of Enchanting the Lady
Susan P. ~ Winner of an autographed copy of Everlasting Enchantment

Cutest pendant ever! It's reminiscent of Gareth, my noble knight, and the moonstone jewel in Merlin's relic from EVERLASTING ENCHANTMENT.




AND my supply of ARC's is getting limited, so big congrats, Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment