Tuesday, December 10, 2013

EVERLASTING ENCHANTMENT is in bookstores! Post comment to win an ARC!



The brand-new fourth book in the Relics of Merlin series is finally in bookstores, and you can win one of two autographed ARC’s by commenting on my blog! Just leave a comment below, then check back on Saturday, Dec. 14th to see if you won, and send me an email (I’m sorry, but I can’t be responsible for tracking down the winners) with Blog Contest in the subject line to: kathryne@kathrynekennedy.com. I am also listing my blog tour stops that are remaining, so if you don’t win an ARC here, you can win a copy of the book by visiting the other blogs on the date shown on the tour, and leaving a comment there (or any other instructions for chances to win that the blog owner may make available to you). I am also running a new contest on my website http://www.kathrynekennedy.com/contest.html
where you can win a fabulous moonstone necklace, the jewel in the relic in Everlasting Enchantment.

Good luck everyone!

My Magical Best,
Kathryne


12/2 Star-Crossed Romance

12/4 Sia McKye

12/6 Fresh Fiction

12/10 Books-N-Kisses

12/11 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell


12/13 Manga Maniac Café

12/16 You Gotta Read Reviews

12/18 Reading Between the Wines http://www.readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.com/

12/20 Joyfully Reviewed


EVERLASTING ENCHANTMENT BY KATHRYNE KENNEDY – IN STORES DECEMBER 2013

Powerful Magic is Afoot …
Millicent Pantere has lived her entire life in the notorious London Underground. She cares nothing for the problems of the crown or the intrigues of society. But the ladies of the realm are acting strangely, and Millicent is coerced into tracking down the rumors of a mysterious man—a magic man who comes in the night and disappears at dawn.

And So the Hunt Begins…
Millicent's search leads her to one of Merlin's legendary relics and the seductive knight whose fate is bound up with it. Centuries ago, Sir Gareth Solimere made the mistake of seducing the wrong woman, and he has been trapped ever since by a diabolical curse. He's looking for the one who can break the enchantment—but in this world, there is no love without betrayal...

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kathryne Kennedy is a critically acclaimed, bestselling, award-winning author of magical romances. She’s lived in Guam, Okinawa, and several states in the U.S., and currently lives with her wonderful family in Glendale, Arizona. For more information and ongoing contests, please visit www.kathrynekennedy.com.

To Purchase Everlasting Enchantment:

 


18 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read Everlasting Enchantment!! Thank you for all of your wonderful stories:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a person who had not read the others in this series, could this stand alone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on stopping at your tour spots - I enjoy hearing all the interviews and very much looking forward to your newest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AvonCalling! Wonderful to hear!
    Hi Raonaid! Yes, like all my books, it stands alone.
    Hi Catslady! I look forward to seeing you on my tour!
    Hugs all around,
    Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this series Kathryne. Congrats on the release of Everlasting Enchantment. Great title too. Be seeing you on the tour.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your books.Always excited to here about a new one coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this series and can't wait to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited you have a new book out! It seems like I've been waiting for a long time.

    Will your other series be getting a new book/novella any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy all of your books, looking forward to your newest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but I love it! I'd wear that dress (if I were thinner, anyway), and I have my own panther in the form of my black cat Kali.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am definitely looking forward to another book of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been waiting for EVERLASTING ENCHANTMENT for what feels like YEARS!

    I just love this series!

    I hope I get to win a copy. That would be the best holiday gift ever.

    Splendid Solstice! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read Everlasting Enchantment! I love these books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your books are always great reads. Would love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these books! The covers are lovely, and the words inside even better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! Can't wait to read this- I love your books

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carol L.! I will look forward to seeing you on the tour! Thanks much for the kind words.
    Hi Stephanie Maxwell! So great to hear, thanks for letting me know!
    Hi jmcgaugh! Very, very glad to hear!
    Hi Chanpreet! It does seem like a long time! I'm brainstorming a book in the Elven Lord series, although I'm not sure if it will be a novella...I'll let the story tell me how long it is. :}
    Hi Debbie Tsikuris! Thanks much!
    Hi taminar! These are my favorite covers too! I love how my publisher worked in the magic, romance and history! A tough call! Lovely to hear from you!
    Hi clynsg! Thank you for letting me know!
    Hi aharlib! Lovely to hear from one of my favorite readers!
    Hi Dannette King! Thank you so much!
    Hi Joan! Thank you bunches!
    Hi Kathie! Thank you for such a wonderful comment. Much appreciated!
    Hi mk! Again, great to hear! I wish all of you luck in the drawing!
    Wishing I could afford to send you all a book, Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Random Integer Generator

    Here are your random numbers:

    10 12

    Timestamp: 2013-12-16 03:42:06 UTC

    Congratulations clynsg and Dannette King! You are the lucky winners of an autographed ARC! Kindly send an email to: kathryne@kathrynekennedy.com with Blog Winner in the subject line. Include your mailing address, and how you would like me to autograph your book.
    Thank you, everyone, for participating and showing your enthusiasm for this series!
    My Magical Best,
    Kathryne

    ReplyDelete