Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ENCHANTING THE LADY is in bookstores!


 The re-release of ENCHANTING THE LADY, the first book in the RELICS OF MERLIN series, is in bookstores August 1st with a fabulous new cover! Since the magical relic in this book is a pearl, I’m celebrating with a new contest on my website, where you can enter to win a gorgeous pearl necklace. All you need to do is sign up for my newsletter. The details can be found here (after August 1st): http://www.kathrynekennedy.com/contest.html

Since this is a re-release, I won’t be doing a blog tour this month. However, I do have six autographed Advanced Reading Copies up for grabs. You can enter to win two here, just by leaving me a comment (Make sure to check the comments tomorrow to see if you have won, I’ll post the winners at the bottom of the comments section.) I would love to know what you like best about the new cover. For me, my favorite element is Daisy, the little dragonette on Felicity’s shoulder!

As Always,
Wishing You My Magical Best,
Kathryne


ENCHANTING THE LADY BY KATHRYNE KENNEDY—IN STORES AUGUST 2012

THEIR MAGIC LIVES WITHIN EACH ONE OF THEM…
In a Victorian England with a rigid hierarchy of magic, lion shape-shifter Sir Terence Blackwell is at the bottom rung of society. Only Lady Felicity Seymour, who has no magic, no inheritance, and no prospects, may be willing to judge the man strictly on his own merits.

HOWEVER DEEPLY IT MAY BE HIDDEN…
When family pressures push Lady Felicity into a terrible fate, she has only Sir Terence to turn to. As the two outcasts are propelled by circumstances beyond their control, they are forced to explore the unseen depths beneath society’s façade. And what they discover about each other is more real and more beautiful than they ever could have imagined…


"Simply delightful, imaginative, historically vigorous, and ripe for further adventures."—Publishers Weekly

"Delightful, refreshing, and unique."—Single Titles, 5 Stars

"Fabulously imaginative setting and charmingly original characters"—Chicago Tribune


ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kathryne Kennedy is a critically acclaimed, best-selling, award-winning author of magical romances. She welcomes readers to visit her website where she has ongoing contests at www.kathrynekennedy.com. She’s lived in Guam, Okinawa, and several states in the U.S., and currently lives with her wonderful family in Arizona, where she is working on the next book in her Relics of Merlin series, Everlasting Enchantment.

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on your re-release! Although the dragonette is adorable, I do like the combination of two of my favorite cover models: Paul Marron and Ewa da Cruz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new re-release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your new covers are beautiful. They all have that magical feel. And Daisy was my favorite mgical creature. We all need one like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi infinitieh! Very cool you know them! :}

    Hi Tory! Thanks so much!

    Hi catslady! As always, a pleasure to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Re-Release. I love the dragonette, but I just love the background on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi RedTechAuthor! Thanks so much for sharing. :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' the dragonette!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the Re-release! Love the cover and Daisy is cute! The image of a dragon in the background is also very cleverly done. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi girlygirl! Me too! :}

    Hi Tamsyn! I'll pass the kind words on to my publisher!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the original cover here to help me compare the two. I love the little dragonet and the ghostly image of a dragon.

    Man makes me envious. I want a little dragon on my shoulder. LOL. I have a character who has a dragon familiar, and it's always fun to play him because of th dragonette.

    Raonaid at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd have to agree with what the others are saying, I love that Daisy is on the cover and the phantom dragon in the background is cool. Congrats on the re-release :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to see it up and out again.
    Mary Keith
    mary@keithpublications.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Raonaid! You're referring to D&D yes? I used to LOVE playing, but regretfully, don't have the time anymore. And I have to agree, dragons are fun!

    Hi Stephanie! Thank you for the lovely comment!

    Hi Mary! Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the ghostly dragon image in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the Re-release of ENCHANTING THE LADY. The new cover is great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kathryne - Always wanted to play D&D... but no one around here to do so. I have two friends that I role play with! One plays D&D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Gossupgurl29! Good eye!

    Hi Carol! Thanks so much!

    Hi Raonid! Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here are your random numbers:

    2 9

    Timestamp: 2012-08-06 15:31:24 UTC

    So counting down from the top and skipping my comments, THE WINNERS ARE: TORY MICHAELS & MARY KEITH.

    Congrats, Ladies!

    Kindly send an email to kathryne@kathrynekennedy.com with your mailing address so I can get your prizes out to you.

    Thank all of you for commenting! I loved hearing from you! Until next time, Kathryne

    ReplyDelete