Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sharing News and New Reviews















Just giving a shout-out today to an RWA chapter, some reviewers, and…Thailand!

BENEATH THE THIRTEEN MOONS recently received some very kind reviews:

I am always amazed by the depth and breadth of writing that Kathryne Kennedy offers to readers. Her ability to create new worlds that are realistic and believable with characters of immense depth astounds me. Here is a master storyteller who continues to improve with each book. I loved this book and the sub-themes that echo around humanity no matter where you live.
http://www.onceuponaromance.net/BeneathTheThirteenMoons.htm

Not being a great writer myself, I wish I could write exactly how wonderful and magical this book was but I hope if you are a fantasy fan you pick this up. This is one of those books that will be with me forever, and one that I could read again and again.
http://www.bookchickcity.com/2011/01/book-review-beneath-thirteen-moons-by.html

Volusia County Romance Writers awarded MY UNFAIR LADY third place in their historical romance category, and sent me a lovely certificate.

Grace Publishing in Thailand recently purchased the foreign rights to THE FIRE LORD’S LOVER. Hopefully, I’ll receive a few author copies and be able to share them with you all.

It’s always wonderful to receive good news! Thanks a million for letting me share it with you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, KK! And love seeing that others are giving The Fire Lord's Lover the praise it deserves. It's one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin! The praise was for MOONS, but great to hear some love for TFLL. :} Hugs!

    ReplyDelete