Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Initial reviews for THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER

I was concerned that my readers may be taken aback by my new series, as it's much darker than my previous one. So it's with great happiness that I share some of the first reviews for Book One in THE ELVEN LORDS series: THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER.

Rated: 5/5 "The Fire Lord’s Lover is a stellar example of making historical romance fresh, exciting and special. I had a blast reading this book from cover to cover and it is absolutely going on my keeper shelf. The story is rich and vibrant, fast paced and engrossing. The romance that blossomed between Dominic and Cassandra is worthy of another re-read. I can’t wait to read more by this author. She’s amazing!"~Reviewed by Xeranthemum for Long and Short Reviews
http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.com/2010/06/fire-lords-lover-by-kathryne-kennedy.html

Rated: 5/5 plus Outstanding Book "Kathryne Kennedy fans will find the ingredients they have grown to love in this author's work --- lovable characters, an enchanting world, a heart-warming romance and above all the magic of beautiful storytelling --- all brought together in a world that is darker but just as magical as her previous works. Romance readers who have not read Kathryne Kennedy are truly missing out. Few authors grab the imagination and the heart so deeply. Outstanding!"~Reviewed by Merrimon, Merrimon Book Reviews
http://www.bookilluminations.com/rev_fire_Lords_lover.html

Rated: 5/5 plus Reviewer Top Pick "Kathryne Kennedy is my go to author for elegant and sophisticated fantasy novels. She always introduces me to a new and memorable world that is fascinating, intriguing, and utterly unique. The Fire Lord's Lover is her finest work yet and I'm always awaiting her next story. Kathryne's books are the type you read again and again."~Reviewed by Tamazon for Night Owl Romance (Review will be posted on July 1)
http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nightowlromance/reviews/ReviewSearch.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment