Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hellmouth Podcast

Bryan of Hellmouth Podcast recently contacted me and asked to review Book One in my RELICS OF MERLIN series, ENCHANTING THE LADY. I’m always a bit nervous when a man asks to review my books (which is ridiculous, since a lot of men read romances. But I guess it seems like the majority of men scoff at them…at least in public.) But his site primarily reviews the BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER series, and since my books are rich in fantasy, he thought he might enjoy it, so I sent it to him.

Anyhoo, it was such a different, interesting experience to ‘hear’ a review as opposed to reading it, that I thought I would pass along the link (scroll down to the white box with the headphones and click on Podcast: Play in New Window):
http://hellmouthpodcast.com/podcast/hmpc-0215-phases

Bryan has a smooth voice; compelling and entirely captivating. And he’s looking for more books to review. If you’d like to send him yours, you can contact him at: hellmouthpodcast@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment