Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Fire Lord's Lover...

is now up on my website! I have to say that the summary that Sourcebooks wrote for the book is frankly amazing. The stories and worlds I create always seem so...big, and to sum it up in two paragraphs with all the right power words is an incredible talent. How do you introduce a book that is set in the Georgian era, in a magical new world created by an invasion of elven warlords from another realm, with a sexy love story between a half-elven bastard and his assassin bride? I think they managed to do it stupendously, and if you want to see for yourself, kindly take a peek at: http://www.kathrynekennedy.com

7 comments:

  1. This story idea sounds really good. I've read your other stories and have never been disappointed. Can't wait for The Fire Lord's Lover to hit the stands. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! So terrific of you to stop by to leave such a lovely comment. So glad to hear you can't wait...me too! :} Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the release of the new book! Sounds good! I do have to ask though, any more plans for the Enchantment Series?Sorry I'm blanking on the corect name of the series but you know what I mean. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelley!
    I hope to continue the Relics of Merlin series someday (I like the sound of 'Enchantment' series too!) but at this time I'm truly not sure when that might be. Thank you for being such a devoted fan of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I can get by with the hope of more to come someday maybe. In the meantime I sure am looking forward to the new series AND Beneath the Thirteen Moons FINALLY coming out in paperback! I still am kicking myself for not geting a copy when it was originally released, hardcover or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a sweetheart, Kelley! BTW, are you signed up for my newsletter? I often hold private contests for my newsletter subscribers to enter to win an autographed copy of the h/c edition of MOONS. Just go to my website and click on the 'newsletter' button to subscribe. I am, however, very grateful that MOONS will be out in p/b, making the story accessible to so many more readers. And wait until you see the new cover that Sourcebooks designed for it! It's amazing!
    And again, thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's great 'meeting' you. :}

    ReplyDelete